Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Funfetti Fun

Living on my own, Ive been trying to mix up my meals and search for new recipes. I was looking through Pinterest (new favorite website to find different recipes, craft ideas, and pretty much anything that sparks creativity), I typed in one word in the search box, "Funfetti".

Remembering my days of my childhood, I loved have sprinkles on my cupcakes, sprinkles on my brownies, sprinkles on my ice cream, heck I still do, but Funfetti brings it to a whole new level.

I think Funfetti is something that Pillsbury company invented it, incorporating the sprinkles into the cake mix. Woah mind blown.

So check this out: Funfetti Sandwich Cookies. From process to completion.

The batter














Laid out on the baking sheets














The hardest part: waiting.














Sprinkles

The finished product

Get the recipe here! http://www.bakedperfection.com/2011/04/funfetti-sandwich-cookies.html

Sweet, chewy, yummy, sprinkle-y. Once you bake these and have one, its hard not to have another one. Believe me, they are just THAT GOOD.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com