Monday, April 18, 2011

Eating like a true Parisian (Pt 1)

While cleaning and sorting my photos on my computer, I encountered photos my sister and I took during our trip to Paris, France a few years ago. Looking through the photos, I noticed we took a lot of food photos. Haha good food memories. I would like to share it with you guys.
This is going to have to be in a couple of parts because there are a lot of photos.

First day in Paris and had omelets for dinner. Apparently they're super popular.

Crepes for snack

... and for dinner!
Macarons. A beautiful and delicious french delicacy and dessert.
'Dalloyau' is the place to be.
Yummm..
Lunch at this cafe called Angelina. Super fancy and super good. Very close to the Musee du Louvre.
My sister had ratatouille. Delish!
And there is always room for dessert. My sister had some almond dessert. It was good.


A Chocolate Eclair done right. Omygosh food-gasm.















More to come!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com