Saturday, April 30, 2011

Eating like a true Parisian (Pt 3)

Okay, this is the last part to my collection of French Parisian foods.

On our last full day of Paris, France, we decided to have a full-fledged, three-course, fancy French Parisian dinner.
While walking around Paris, we encountered this place called "La Bistrot du 7"

 First course, Appetizers
 My sister had the foie gras. Like we havent had enough of it already...
 I had some fish (maybe it was raw or chilled) with sauteed potatoes.
 No french meal is complete unless you have wine.
 Second course, Entrees.
I had duck with sauteed potatoes. My sister had some sort of stuffed sausage thing.
 Third course, dessert. I had the Chocolate Charlotte. Didnt know what it was; all I knew that it had chocolate and it was gooood.
My sister had the Creme Burlee.
















Paris was awesome. Other than the food, the city has a lot great artwork and history. I recommend anyone who is looking for a European adventure to make Paris, France one of their stops.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com