Sunday, April 10, 2011

Ice-Cream Truck!!!

It was such a beautiful day in the neighborhood today and was finally starting to get warmer in NYC. So you know what that means?? The ice-cream truck is back.

I loved the ice-cream truck as a kid and still do. The sing-song jingle coming from the speaker of the truck as it drives by and an ice-cream cone with rainbow sprinkles are the official symbols of the start of spring/ summer to me.

So when I saw the ice-cream go down the street, I literally speed-walked to it. I just had to get a cone for memories and for the start of spring/ summer. And since Im going to be traveling for the next few months and wont be in the city for the summer, I know I wont be having this for a while.

Vanilla/ Chocolate swirl with rainbow sprinkles, only $2! (Though sometimes if you buy ice-cream cone from a truck in Manhattan, it's like $4... O_o) Sitting on a park bench, eating ice-cream, and watching kids play (though some of the kids were watching me, a grown-up eat ice-cream, and getting jealous), it was perfectly awesome.
Yea, so what if it's too cold to eat ice-cream? (Notice the scarf) It's never too cold to eat ice-cream (or you're never too full to have ice-cream, as one of my friends would say.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com